So many of my favorite on-going fics were updated this week. I get all giddy whenever I see a new chapter notification in my inbox. ^_^
It doesn’t matter how many times I read about my boys getting together. It’s always exciting and new each time. And I love it.
I’m attending my 20-year high school reunion this weekend.
Pray for me.
That character that makes you say
from the bottom of your soul
Right, so… I just watched the first episode of Free! on Crunchyroll. Two things:
- I don’t know whether I ship Haru/Rin or Haru/water more.
- If I ever see that damn Boxtrolls advertisement again, I am probably going to commit a hate crime.
Just read on Facebook that one of my cousins has had a stroke, was just told I got the date wrong on today’s paper and my stomach hurts.
Today is sucking hard. :(
TAG GAME: CHARACTERS WHO SHARE THE SAME PERSONALITY TYPE AS YOU
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Tagged by: claraxbarton
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
Type: INFJ (Counselor)
Fictional Characters Like Me:
- Mr. Bates from Downton Abbey
- Shepherd Book from Firefly
- Marcus Brody from Indiana Jones
- Moneypenny from James Bond
- Sara Crewe from A Little Princess
- Anthy Himemiya from Revolutionary Girl Utena
- Daenerys Targaryen from A Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones
- Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars
- Fox Mulder from The X-Files
I don’t feel like I’m really like any of these characters, but they all have a trait in common with me or one I would like to have….
Not tagging anyone, since I think all the people I would have tagged have been tagged. XD
Page 1 of 24